Kayelle Allen is graciously hosting Boroughs Publishing Group February 3rd-9th at her website, Romance Lives Forever.
If you’re in love, you’re in good company:
RWA published today Romance Sales Rose in 2012
As reported by Publishers Weekly, “the romance category saw a hefty 35% increase in print units sold in 2012, compared to 2011, at outlets tracked by Nielsen BookScan. And while that number would be impressive in its own right, it’s even more astounding given the fact that only one other adult category, religion, saw any increase at all in 2012—and religion only increased 1% for the year.”
- I think that's a good sign. Romance in all its sub-genres sells, keeps hope alive, and fends off the chill.
- If you want to fall in love again, check out some of the characters my colleagues over at Boroughs Publishing Group have created to win your hearts. Story matters, and this talented ensemble has something for everyone.
- My Lunchbox Romance Dragonstone is currently in revision with my editor and the release date is pending. I can't wait to introduce the world to the little dragon who's bound to win your heart.
- One of my current WIPs includes a certain red-head in a certain southern city with a certain treasure at stake. I hope to introduce more in March at a certain coveted green holiday.
And, just in case you like a little Thriller with your Romance, check out my novels on amazon.
- Like them.
- Read them.
- Love them.
- Leave a review.
Is Dr. Nick Franklin too good to be true?
- Two incredibly sizzling romance reads this month include:
Romance is alive and well, and it fends off February's chill.
Dragon image courtesy of email@example.com free images. Shamrock and Rose Heart courtesy of Clip Art.